Individual Italian Language Courses in Florence
Parola’s Flexible and Effective Private Italian Language Lessons
Consider learning Italian at your own pace and with flexibility with Parola’s quality language training.
Whether you want to learn Italian grammar or how to converse and enhance your fluency, our school can give you the opportunity to improve your Italian language abilities.
It is possible to do it through our professional on-site private lessons in Borgo Santa Croce, 4 in Florence, or with our online Italian language teachers, who are experienced in remote teaching.
Very importantly, an individual Italian language course is the best way to learn both written and oral Italian quickly at an affordable price, and with flexible training time. And in particular, if you have already studied Italian and want to improve your ability to speak it, a one-on-one language course is definitely for you.
Parola’s Online Private Italian Courses With Quality Teachers
As we have already mentioned above, to follow the student’s need for flexibility, we also provide online Italian language courses on a private level. They are led by professional and native teachers who work at Parola school.
All our online Italian lessons are arranged with Skype, Google Hangouts or Zoom, and they have a standard duration of 2 hours per week for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks. Very importantly, the duration and frequency of Parola’s online individual courses can be tailored to the student’s needs.
Take a Free Trial of One of Our Online Italian Courses
Tailor-Made Classes For Our Private Students
At Parola school of Florence, our private Italian lessons are tailored to each student’s specific needs. Many students choose to take private Italian lessons for both business purposes and personal interests.
It must be stressed that students who have taken a one-on-one Italian language course at Parola have expressed that this personalized instruction has significantly improved their Italian language knowledge.
Benefits of Our One-on-One Italian Language Classes
Our individual Italian language courses in Florence and our one-on-one remote lessons provide students with the following benefits:
- Custom-designed lesson plans to fit the demands of the individual Italian language student
- Flexibility in the language program and focused attention during lessons
- Individual language courses yield the greatest results in the shortest amount of time
- Students can start their Italian course any day of the week
- Students can take lessons at a time that fits their schedule
- On-stream one-on-one courses are available from 9.00 am to 8:00 pm
Learn Grammar and Improve Language Fluency
As already said, our private Italian language lessons are an excellent option for learning Italian grammar and improving language fluency or pronunciation in a short amount of time.
Most importantly, though, for many Italian language students, private tutoring is essential to aid comprehension, learn grammar rules, and increase spoken fluency. Besides this, these lessons are especially beneficial to students who do not already speak a language derived from Latin such as Chinese, Russian or Japanese.
Private Italian Language Courses Taught by the Same Instructor
Students enrolled in individual Italian language courses at Parola have the advantage of choosing a single instructor or multiple private Italian teachers, each of whom follow the student’s progress individually.
Parola’s Italian language instructors focus on Italian grammar, pronunciation, and fluency in order to provide an all-encompassing Italian language program tailored to the specific needs of the individual student.
Contact us to Set up a Personalized Private Italian Lesson
Please contact Parola Italian language school to let us know your specific language goals or requirements (i.e. improving your grammar or Italian conversation, etc.).
After receiving your request, we will then select a teacher who can best meet your language needs and formulate a personalized schedule for your private Italian language course.
One-on-one lessons can include various topics, such as business vocabulary, speaking fluency, or the fundamental rules of Italian grammar. And as already mentioned above, our private language lessons can also be taken remotely.
Weekly Prices For Our Private Italian Language Courses
All of the prices for the individual Italian language courses listed below are based on a weekly basis. However, contact Parola school to receive further information about possible discounts.
- 3 hours a week – 90 € per week
- 1 hour a day – 150 € per week
- 2 hours a day – 300 € per week
- 4 hours a day – 600 € per week
- 6 hours a day – 850 € per week
Con Brio 1
- 6 hour/ day – 1150 € per week (including lunch per week)
Online Private Lessons
- 2 hours a week – 52 € per week
- 8 hours a day – 1160 € per week
- 8 hours a day – 1600 € per week (including lunch from Monday to Friday)
Discounts on Our Individual Italian Language Courses
The following are special discounts for students who decide to enroll in a one-on-one Italian language course in Florence:
- 10% discount for a 2 week-course that lasts at least 4 hours per day
- 15% discount for a 4 week-course that lasts at least 4 hours per day
- 20% discount for an 8 week-course that lasts at least 4 hours a day
Note that our online private Italian courses have other prices and consequently other discounts.
Contact Parola Italian language school to receive further information about prices, discounts and arrangements for private Italian language courses in Florence, and our remote Italian lessons.
Advantages of an Individual Italian Language Course at Parola
Taking a one-on-one Italian language course with our school provides the following advantages for students:
- A personalized Italian language course has the benefit of flexibility and proven results. Our one-on-one Italian language lessons at Parola are generally more focused, proficient and personally engaging for the student
- Our one-on-one Italian language program is an excellent option for people working with Italians and in Italian business
- An individual Italian course is also an excellent way to focus on Italian pronunciation and fill any gaps in the student’s grammatical knowledge. The hours of daily instruction and duration of the language program are determined by the student in conjunction with Parola Italian Language School
- All of the elements of an individual Italian course at Parola are decided by taking into consideration the specific linguistic needs of the Italian language student
Benefits For Business People With Dedicated Private Courses
In particular, in terms of individual language lessons, business people find one-on-one Italian courses useful and effective as they benefit from the personalization of the Italian vocabulary and pronunciation used in their individual lessons.
It is important to stress the fact students generally feel at ease when they practice their grammar and pronunciation privately with their instructors. Therefore, as a consequence, this leads to excellent learning results in a short amount of time.
Individual Italian Language Courses in Montecatini Terme
Parola Italian language school also runs an individual Italian language program in Montecatini Terme, where private Italian lessons are held at the student accommodation.
Montecatini Terme is a quaint and relaxing town. It is important to say that our language courses in Montecatini are always available for students of all ages.
Most importantly, our Italian courses in Montecatini are only one-on-one lessons, privately taught by one of Parola’s instructors.
Contact Us for Information On Our Individual Language Courses
For further information about our individual Italian language courses in Florence or our remote private language tutoring, please contact Parola school in Florence. We will be certain to reply promptly.