Course Enrollment in Florence at Parola School
Course Registration and Payment to Enroll With Parola school
Registration and payment for an Italian language course at the school Parola are easy to do. The student just has to proceed with the following steps.
- Fill out the electronic REGISTRATION FORM and send it to the school.
- The Italian school Parola will receive your data and will confirm your registration within 24 hours.
The student has to forward a sum of €130 for the course enrollment:
- A registration fee of € 50 (valid for one year)
- A deposit of € 80
Paying by Bank Transfer
Bank transfer is the most common payment method among students. The course deposit and the registration tax (130 euros) can be paid by bank transfer (without charges for the payee) to UNICREDIT BANCA.
ABI: 02008 – CAB: 02817
Swift Code | BIC Code: UNCRITM1F15
IBAN Code: IT 63 F 02008 02817 000104964158
Phone to get in contact with the bank: 0039 055-2001634
Note: make sure you write PAROLA as a receiver name on your bank transfer, in order to easily locate your money transaction when it is in Italy.
Note: please, in case you belong to an extra-European country, check with your bank on the transfer fee that they will apply to your transaction. European transactions are considered as national transfers.
Note: you cannot send money for your personal use to the school bank account.
The deposit to enroll in one of our Italian language courses is payable through the following options:
- Bank transfer
- International bank check
- International postal money order
- Western Union
- PayPal (e-mail: email@example.com) – without charges for the payee.
Note For Your Registration With Parola School
– make sure you write PAROLA as a receiver name on your bank transfer, in order to easily locate your money transaction when it is in Italy.
Important: please, money transfers for accommodation must only be done via WESTERN UNION or paid in cash at the arrival.
– please, in case you belong to an extra-European country, check with your bank on the transfer fee that they will apply to your transaction. European transactions are considered as national transfers.
– you cannot send money for your personal use to the school bank account.
Contact us for clarifications concerning the enrollment for an Italian course in Florence.
Bank address for students who are requested the bank location for the transfer payment:
UNICREDIT BANCA – FIRENZE
Piazza Gaetano Salvemini, 13 – 50122 Firenze (FI)
Tel. +39 055 7730313
Fax +39 055 5381480
When to Complete the Italian Language Course Payment
The Italian language course and the accommodation fee must be paid in full on the first day of classes.
Please, contact the school Parola office to have further information or clarifications about course enrollment.
Cancellations must be made by fax, e-mail or land mail.
- Please bear in mind the following: for cancellations made less than 30 days before the first day of the course the deposit will be withheld and may be credited towards another course
- In case, the student cancels 30 days before the first day of the course, Parola school will transfer the deposit back within a week, without paying the transaction fee applied by the students’ bank
- There will be no refund if the student decides to discontinue a course which is already started
- There will be no refund for an approved PERMIT OF STAY
European Community citizens do not need a Visa. European Community residents can obtain form E111 in their home country in order to use the Italian National Health Service.
Visa for Students Outside of the EU
Students from outside the European Community who require a Visa in order to study in Italy must contact the nearest Italian Consulate or Embassy in their country, for information regarding the necessary documents and procedures.
Note: the school Parola will send you a registration certificate to help you obtain the Visa.
Holidays in Florence
Before enrolling for an Italian language course in Florence with Parola language school, please, bear in mind that we are closed on Italian national holidays and on the feast day of St. John the Baptist (June 24), Patron Saint of Florence.
No lesson recovery or reimbursement will be provided by Parola school for the Italian national holidays and for June 24, the feast dedicated to the Patron Saint of Florence.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL NETWORK