About Parola Italian Language School in Florence
Professional and Welcoming Language Center in Florence
For more than 25 years, Parola Italian language school has been offering Italian language courses in the historic center of Florence. Professionalism and kindness are the strengths of our language institute.
Our Italian lessons are held in a stimulating and friendly environment where it is possible to make lasting friendships and have a full immersion in the Italian language. Students of all ages and nationalities are happy to call Parola their language school of choice.
CILS Center and Authorized Language School
Parola Italian language school is officially authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education.
Parola is also officially certified by the University of Siena for the preparation and final exam of the Italian CILS Certification in Florence.
Advantages Offered by Parola Italian Language School
Expertise and friendliness play an important role in our Italian language courses. The energetic and professional approach implemented by our staff benefits our students as they learn the Italian language.
We provide students with mother tongue teachers specialized in teaching Italian to foreigners and, thanks to all our extra student activities, students can socialize and study Italian with pleasure.
Parola Italian language institute offers the following advantages and learning opportunities in the center of Florence:
- CILS certification authorized by the University of Siena (Official certificate for the Italian language)
- Individual or Group Italian language courses across 6 linguistic levels, from beginner to advanced
- Combination courses: group classes combined with individual lessons
- Maximum of 12 students in each class (5 – 7 students on average)
- Lessons for international students of all ages
- Affordable course prices include optional social activities in Tuscany free of charge
- Evening Italian courses at our language school until 8:30 pm, Mon – Fri
- Italian language courses for Au Pairs in Tuscany
- Supplementary courses such as lessons in Italian cuisine, drawing techniques, and painting classes but also Italian language courses paired with Italian history, cooking, drawing, or painting
Parola School is Located in the Heart of Florence
Parola school is located near Piazza Santa Croce in the historic center.
We are within walking distance of the most important monuments and museums in Florence.
Our school is located in a very lively Florentine neighborhood, surrounded by many nice restaurants, coffee shops, and bars.
Our central location makes it easy for our language students to enjoy the daily cultural events and dynamic nightlife in Florence.
Other Services Offered by Parola Italian Language School
- Student assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Student housing services
- Booking services for all Florentine museums
- Assistance through the VISA process (Permit of stay)
- Authorized center for the CILS preparation course and the CILS exam in Florence
- Final certificates for American universities and CEE universities
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet stations (with webcams for Skype) at our school
- Classrooms available to watch videos in Italian language or use Skype
- Italian DVD’s and books available for rent or to use at our language school
- Projector for the use of students and available for conferences at our headquarters
About Classes At Parola Italian Language School
Parola Italian language school is renowned for its helpful and welcoming atmosphere.
Parola is a mid-size school and our students come from all over the world, including the United States, the UK, Germany, Turkey, Austria, Spain, Denmark, China, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, and Latin America.
Extracurricular Activities in Tuscany with Parola School
Parola Italian language school in Florence not only offers professional and friendly Italian instruction but also organizes free time activities outside of the classroom. Our evening and weekend activities include museum visits, educational walks in Florence with our language teachers and cultural trips in the Tuscan region.
Most of the extracurricular activities of the school are free of charge, apart from public transportation in Florence or in Tuscany.
Further Information About Parola Italian Language School
Hours of Operation
Parola school is open year-round: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 6: 30 pm.
Our Italian language school provides free Wi-Fi for students, as well as access to computers with word processing and internet via an ADSL or Wi-Fi connection, and Skype Use.
Contact Parola Italian Language School
For further information, please contact Parola Italian language school or call us at +39 055 242182. We will be happy to answer any of your questions concerning our Italian courses and activities in Florence.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL NETWORK